Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bishop D'Arcy responds to Jenkins

Read here. I'll post a longer response later. Also, good letter in the Observer yesterday by a woman who is upset with the Jenkins decision. Why? Well, in a powerful and compelling statement, she says that as a woman who was raped, this play offends her dignity and isn't good for anyone. Read that letter here.

As one of my friends stated before, if the whole world was for me, but the people who dissented were Fr. Bill Miscamble, Fr. John Coughlin, Prof. Cavadini and a woman who was raped while she was a Notre Dame student, I would seriously question my decision.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger J said...

Hey this is a really random question, but where did you get your license plate holder (the one about life is sacred)?

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love Fr. Miscamble.

I'm so saddened by the University's position. They are acting like my 12 year old son. "I'll show you Bishop's that you can't tell us what to do".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home